
Well Ryan has survived his first week at school. He seems to be enjoying it and has made some new friends. One of the girls in his class actually stays next door, so at least that is someone for him to play with. We bought him his school uniform and I have attached a photo. He goes on his first school trip to the library tomorrow, he seems to be quite looking forward to it. His school sports day is in a couple of weeks so I will update later on that. He seems to be enjoying the work, but did tell the teachers that he does more here than he used to do in Scotland. I am not convinced.
Ryan also started tennis lessons and did suprisingly well. He did actually manage to hit some balls. Again, seemed to enjoy it but I think he expected to be able to play tennis by the end of the lesson.
Well, now all we have to do is sort out number two with some activities. All this mother & son bonding is no good at all. Will keep you posted on my progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment